Super Space Self Storage Staff Geoffrey Taylor and Victoria are Racist

The manager Geoffrey Taylor and Victoria are racist.I went to see about a storage unit and was told they no more units available as soon as I walked in the door.

I thought it was funny because I spoke with Victoria before I went there and she told me they had plenty of units. I left and asked my friend to call and ask if they had any units available and Geoffrey told her they had some. My friend and I drove back to super space storage and again I was told they did have any more units. I told Victoria my friend just spoke with you and you said you had some.

Then Geoffrey came around the counter and told us that they do have units but have had to many problems with Hispanics and if I wanted a unit I would have to put a $1000 deposit and if I don't like it, get the *** out.I wish I would have seen the reviews on this web site before I went there because yelp has four star reviews for this business, I will never trust yelp again they only put the good reviews.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 39 Yes 39 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 31, 2015 #990004

Get a civil rights lawyer and sue them for discrimation.That is what it is.They are racist and now they need to pay.They cannot deny you to rent a storage based on your race.They cannot make you put down a deposit that no one else has to because your race.That is against the law.Bring them to task.Do not let them get away with this because they will do it again if you do nothing.You have some money coming from this.Stand up for yourself.

1 0 Reply

Oct 14, 2014 #884531

All I can say is that self storage unit property managers are a very unique bunch. The corporations will eventually take away their distinctiveness and go with the bots the serve us cheeseburgers from the dollar menu.

Jul 20, 2013 #684032 Sunnyvale, California

I would like to thank the people who posted all these mean comments on this page. If you think that I'm a racist don't you think that I wouldn't even work here and would be fired by now? And, also if I'd be racist and all the other names you called me, why is it that people chose our storage and our occupancy is so high? I understand that you are entitled to your opinion and appreciate the time that you put into writing these reviews. It is really sad that some people say these things about somebody who don't even know. I wish you all the best! Victoria from Super Space Self Storage

Jan 08 #1091040

Yes I do believe that you would work there. Most storage companies don't care about the customer service from their employees. All they see are dollar signs and as long as you are making them money, they don't care how your customer service is. You may have a high occupancy, but what is your delinquency? If your delinquency is high, your occupancy doesn't matter. Apparently the people that are writing these reviews know something about you and your customer service or lack there of. I am in customer service at a storage facility as well, except I am on the East Coast. My facility isn't owned or run by a huge company. It is one location only, owned by an elderly couple who enjoy being able to help people in need. Please remember that everyone who walks through your office is a potential customer and your first impression makes a bigger impact upon that potential customer. BTW, I've researched your facility and it seems that it is "Permanently Closed".....there may have been some validity to the customer complaints.

Unhappy customer

Oct 08, 2012 #552339

The front desk people are a bunch of incompetent children and the Filipino maintenance guy is worthless. I will be looking for another storage locker soon!!!!!!!! :(

Sep 19, 2012 #543963

You are right. Victoria is rude and stuck-up and just a racist girl who acts like a child. :cry

Jun 23, 2012 #500657

Victoria is a mean B#@%H Bad customer service. :(

1 0 Reply

Apr 29, 2012 #473358

Not only are Jeff and Victoria racist they are lovers that’s why they defend each other. I saw them at the gym hugging and kissing I knew something up with them.

Apr 11, 2012 #464542

Both of these characters are a piece of work, insincere, hypocritical and two-faced. Unprofessional isn’t a strong enough word to describe these two.

Defamation of character

Apr 02, 2012 #459670

Can you say defamation of character?.... This website needs to pay attention to what is on here....sad that anyone can post trash, yet the recipients need to PAY to dispute people are profiting from this.....

Defamation of character

Apr 02, 2012 #459669

Apr 02, 2012 #459652

Seriously people......use your brain.....didn't your mama teach you don't believe everything you read? These people who write this trash are just mean spirited and angry......word of mouth grew this business, and will continue.....Good trumps EVIL.............

0 0 Reply
Someone got up on the wrong si

Apr 02, 2012 #459649

If this truly happened, the place would be closed down....come on, they have employees originally from several different countries that have worked there for years and were hired by the manager! Find out for yourself.....its the best storage in town with a professional staff...... :)

Happy customer

Apr 02, 2012 #459645

This site says personal attacks will be deleted.....who is minding this store?... One disgruntled employee with too much time on her hands. ....shall we mention names??? Where does all this hate come from anyway? It will come back to you and *** you in the butt "M". And all your friends that posted all this ***, quit spreading the HATE!

Feb 17, 2012 #432240

Checkout the latest review on Yelp what a joke, another Knight of the Ku Klux Kan satisfied. Or like he put it in he’s review “ RUN BY SOME GREAT FOLKS” Bad reviews NO! Good YES! F#%K YELP AND SUPER SPACE STORAGE!

Feb 09, 2012 #425899

The manager is a D#*% he acts like his sh*# don't stink but you can tell he's white trash.

Jan 26, 2012 #416935

WHAT A SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 24, 2011 #396873

These two people really are Racist believe you me!!!!!!!

Dec 02, 2011 #384414

This place has 4 stars on yelp but the girl that works there is very rude I recognized her from this reveiw. in fact all the staff there seem cold. Nice place, Bad staff. :sigh

Nov 23, 2011 #379369

The manager is so rude and unprofessional I’m surprised he still as a job. Avoid this place, there are so many storage places around no one needs to be treated like that. :?

1-20 of 23 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.